Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Same issue here too. Task kill fixed it for a while, then it came back. I suggested that the items be opened outside of teams until a fix is found.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
One user started getting either a gray or blue partial screen in MS Teams which I haven’t seen happen to anyone before.
I tried clearing the “%appdata%\roaming\microsoft\teams” folder to delete the cache but that didn’t work. Then, I did a full uninstall and re-install after deleting all Teams folders in %appdata% both roaming and local. Did not work either. Disabled hardware acceleration and still no luck.
Her Teams version is the newest version (1.6.00.4472) and she’s on Win 10 22h2.
Anyone else see this before?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Same issue here too. Task kill fixed it for a while, then it came back. I suggested that the items be opened outside of teams until a fix is found.
I have a user with the same problem. Changing the theme works for a while, then it goes back.
One of our users is experiencing the same issue when accessing Files in Teams. We have found no solution yet, but will check if she has a theme selected.
Had the same issue with a user.
Deleting the cache settings for Teams resolved it for a time but it re-occurred.
Today, I verified the Theme settings in Teams. Noticed the user had none selected. I forced the "Default" setting.
The blue overlay disappeared.
I'm wondering if the Theme setting is part of a new feature set that came without a default selection.
I'm continuing to keep an eye on it to see if it re-occurs.
I made sure all the drivers were up-to-date but it's still occurring. Happened just now.