Hello,
I have an HP Laptop 15s-gr0009au that originally came with genuine Windows 10 Home.
Recently, I replaced/reinstalled the storage and performed a clean installation of Windows 10 Home using official Microsoft installation media.
Windows is now showing:
Error code: 0xC004F213 “Windows reported that no product key was found on your device.”
I also tried the Windows Activation Troubleshooter and selected “I changed hardware on this device recently.” It says:
“We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used for reactivating the device you’re using right now.”
I previously had Windows 11 Pro installed, but it was showing as Volume/KMS activation, so I do not want to use a KMS activator or an unofficial product key.
I want to recover/reactivate the original genuine Windows 10 Home license that came with this HP laptop.
Could someone please help me determine whether the original OEM Windows license can be recovered or reactivated?
Laptop model: HP Laptop 15s-gr0009au Product number: 21X34PA Original OS: Windows 10 Home
Thank you.