can't cancel minecraft realms

Julia Keseling 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T20:28:30.8066667+00:00

I started a minecraft realms on bedrock a while back and now I wish to cancel it. I know I used the same email and card information. I can't cancel from minecrafts website or game menu. I checked my microsoft account subscription page and minecraft realms won't show up. I know I subscribed to minecraft realms on this account and now I can't cancel it.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. AI answer

    2026-10-07T20:28:44.9366667+00:00

    Try these checks in order:

    1. Sign in at Subscriptions with the exact Microsoft personal account that purchased the Realm.
    2. If the subscription is listed, select Manage > Cancel. If it shows Turn on recurring billing instead of Manage, it is already set to expire and no further cancellation is needed.
    3. If the Realm still does not appear, check whether it was purchased through a third party. If it was bought through Google Play or the Apple App Store, cancellation and refunds must be handled through their support, not the Microsoft subscriptions page.
    4. If it was purchased from another retailer, that retailer manages the subscription and billing.
    5. If the charge continues after cancellation, check the subscription end date. Cancellations must be made more than 2 days before the billing date.
    6. If the charge is not recognized or the subscription still cannot be found, use the Manage your payments page to investigate the billing charge.

    A similar reported case was resolved by verifying that the signed-in Microsoft Store/account was the actual purchasing account, even when the user believed it was the same one.


    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.