Pink screen on PDF, WEB, Pages copilot,

MarkMac 40 Reputation points
2026-10-07T15:48:23.8833333+00:00

I'm having a problem with my screen. Please see attached screenshot. this happens with PDF files, Edge, Chrome & Copilot. It goes away when I uninstall the Display Adapter: Intel(R) UHD Graphic 630. the screens all white and not pink. However, when i restart the computer, it goes back to the same problem.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 271.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T16:22:56.79+00:00

    Hello

    I've been seeing other users reporting this same issue as well, during the last few days.

    Try this workaround

    Type "Color Management" in the search on the taskbar to launch this control panel item.

    Once it opens, select your monitor > check Use my settings for this device > click Add > select sRGB IEC61966-2.1 if it is listed> set it as the Default Profile.

    Restart the computer and see if it helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. MarkMac 40 Reputation points
    2026-10-07T15:49:48.0566667+00:00

    I did all that and it didn't fix it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.