Hello luciano berardi,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.
Before we proceed, may I know what it says when you try to sign in? Also, may I know if it only happens on a single app or on all apps and platforms?
I'm waiting for your reply.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Can’t sign into my account. I’ve tried every option and I purchased ne XBOX and can’t even use it.
Hello luciano berardi,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.
Before we proceed, may I know what it says when you try to sign in? Also, may I know if it only happens on a single app or on all apps and platforms?
I'm waiting for your reply.
Again I did all that and can’t receive codes wherever you send the code.
Everything you said I’ve tried. Can’t get codes on anything. 4 hours trying just to change my password.
AI answer
Try this in order:
.com vs .co.uk.If the problem is specifically that the username stopped working even with the correct password, use Recover your account first. If that still fails, use Contact support from the username/password help page.