MULTIPLE LICENSE PURCHASES

Beatrice Baker 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T12:09:41.3433333+00:00

I purchased 7 new licenses and they are much more expensive than our previous purchases. maybe I didn't need Microsoft 365 Premium for all our ipads. Is there a less expensive way to install Office on our 6 ipads?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | iOS
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 271.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T12:51:19.4266667+00:00

    Just FYI - On iPads with a screen of 10.1 inches or smaller, Microsoft allows basic creating and editing without a Microsoft 365 subscription.

    Otherwise, I need to know -

    1. Are these 6 ipads being used by 6 different accounts?
    2. Are these accounts personal accounts or business accounts?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.