I purchased copilot 365 and copilot is not recognized it. Asking me to go through a lot of pages to verify it. I'm 80 years old don't know how to do this can you help me and update it.

Nicholas Carollo 5 Reputation points
2026-10-05T12:08:37.62+00:00

Asking me to go through a lot of pages to verify it. I'm 80 years old don't know how to do this can you help me and update it.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jhun Buala 5,890 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-05T12:57:55.5466667+00:00

    Hi Nicholas,

    Good day. Don’t change or remove anything from your account yet. Can you tell me what device you’re using (Windows PC, Mac, iPhone, etc.) and the exact message Copilot shows you. If it’s easier, you can post a screenshot. So i can give you an effective solution to this.

    Regards,
    Jhun

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.