Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
Achievements are in the Microsoft Learn profile.
To find them:
- Sign in to Microsoft Learn.
- Select the profile icon in the top-right corner.
- Select Profile.
- In the left column, select Achievements.
That page shows Microsoft Learn achievements such as badges, trophies, and XP. If a screenshot is needed for completed module trophies, take it from the Achievements section of the Learn profile.
If training and completion history is needed instead, the Transcript section on the Learn profile shows completed training modules, active certifications, exams passed, and Applied Skills credentials.
References:
- Frequently asked questions (transcript)
- Frequently asked questions (general)
- HOW TO GET THE CERTIFICATION AFTER COMPLETED THE COURSE - Microsoft Q&A How I can get my certificate after completed the course. If I can't get the certificate that's mean I have wasrting my time to do the course. hopefully I can get quick responses. TQ