Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to log onto Minecraft for my Nintendo switch, but my game says error code: podzol. How do I solve this issue?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Hi, I'm Bernard. I'm happy to help!
The Error code Podzol means there is a server, mod, add-on, or third-party launcher error. For more information and troubleshooting steps, I recommend contacting Minecraft support using the link below, as they specialize in this issue.
I don’t have any servers, mods, etc. and I still have this problem. I’m trying to log onto Minecraft with my Microsoft account on my Nintendo Switch Lite. I’ve tried clearing account sign-in data (several times both with and without Wi-Fi). I’ve tried using my computer to log in instead og scanning the QR code with my phone. Both before and after clearing sign-in data. I’ve tried resetting my Microsoft password code and I’ve tried disabling passwordless login also. Uninstalling the whole game and re-downloading it also didn’t work. I’m at a loss. If I find a solution, I will note it