Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
To: Cloe V - Yes, I got chance to check your answer. Your "answer" not help. When try "open prompt", unable to get to how see other email address, phone number; so unable to "review" recovery method as prompt ask of me. I've cleared the Microsoft Edge browser cookies and cache, closed the browser, and sign in again. During screen sharing, tech tried other browser; I later saw same pop-up prompt there (tech acted so quickly, this, that, here, there; maybe not saw prompt on that other browser; tech didn't notate so I notice tech noticed). Since [email protected], prefer use Microsoft Edge for that email. Use other browser for other email address (non @msn.com). Windows 10 desktop; so thankful tech tried screen sharing, at no obvious charge to me; yet disappointing Microsoft end support so soon, needs customers pay for help to resolve such frustrating, technical challenges expect confusing to many customers merely trying _to use @ msn.com email
Tried to comment about reply, yet system processing, processing ..... over several moments (seem technical problem), so trying this way