Out of topic: Roblox VN PC client hidden bloatware

Mr Andrew 60 Reputation points
2026-10-03T12:02:34.3866667+00:00

Hello, can anyone actrualy do a deep dive in the roblox vng pc client to see is it a vietnamese tracker put on top of a roblox client

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Carl-L 23,100 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-06T07:05:45.4+00:00

    Hello Mr Andrew,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    This is a user-to-user support forum, so I'm not sure if anyone can help with this. However, as I know, VNG Roblox is a separate client between Roblox corporation and VNG to publish and serve the game to local users, so there no point to simply add a tracker to the client, it's technically still Roblox with some extra limitations and functions to align with local law and restrictions.

    I hope this clarifies.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.