How to Resolve "Credit can't be added to a billing profile that has existing credits. The selected billing profile has existing credits. Please select another billing profile."

Ankit Kumar 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T18:20:42.92+00:00

Hi Microsoft for Startups Support,

My Microsoft for Startups application has been approved, and I have received confirmation that I am eligible for $10,000 USD in Azure credits.

The $10,000 Startup Sponsorship is now visible in the Azure portal under Benefits → Redeem credit, but I cannot redeem it.

The portal shows:

Amount: US$10,000.00 Source: Startup sponsorship Given on: 29/09/2026 Expiration: 01/10/2028

When I select the billing profile, the only available profile is:

Ankit Kumar (M*** GB)*

It is marked:

“Ineligible: Existing credit”

The portal gives the following error:

“Credit can't be added to a billing profile that has existing credits. The selected billing profile has existing credits. Please select another billing profile.”

I checked Cost Management + Billing → Billing profiles, and there is only one active billing profile under my billing account. There is no second billing profile available for me to select.

The existing billing profile has approximately ₹19,197.88 in Azure credits, which appears to be preventing the new $10,000 Startup Sponsorship from being redeemed.

Could you please check the existing credit/billing-profile association and advise or provision the appropriate eligible billing profile so that I can redeem my $10,000 Microsoft for Startups sponsorship?

Ankit Kumar

I have attached screenshots showing the $10,000 sponsorship and the billing-profile error.

Thank you.

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.