How do I translate a draft before sending?

Jenny Hay 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T15:40:27.1+00:00

I began using the "new Outlook" this week and no longer see an option to translate a message before sending it. I did find instructions how to translate a message from my inbox, but that is not relevant.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ryan-N 16,110 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-02T16:06:37.6266667+00:00

    Hi Jenny,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.Based on the information I have found, at this time, New Outlook does not provide the option to translate a message before sending, as Outlook Classic does.

    In this case, I recommend that you share your feedback about this issue with the Outlook development team through Microsoft's official Feedback portal.

    Submitting your feedback will help the development team better understand users' needs and expectations. They may consider adding this feature to New Outlook in the future.

     If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.

    I look forward to continuing the conversation.


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.