Azure for Students activation blocked for 20 days after successful academic verification

nguyen ly 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T08:02:03.7033333+00:00

My academic status was successfully verified by Microsoft, but Azure for Students still shows “Unable to complete Azure for Students verification.” This issue has persisted for about 20 days, and I have no active Azure for Students subscription.

I also cannot open a support ticket:

Azure Help + support only provides self-help articles.

The Education support link redirects to Engage Center with “No Access.”

Switching to my personal tenant did not resolve it.

Could a Microsoft moderator help me reach the Azure for Students registration support team or provide a working way to open a private support case?

I can provide verification confirmation and error details through a private support channel.

Azure Local
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.