Azure for Students verification unexpected error with GitHub Student Developer Pack

Amarjyoti Patra 0 Reputation points
2026-10-02T06:07:09.1933333+00:00

Hi Microsoft Support Team,

I have an approved GitHub Student Developer Pack and I am trying to activate the "Azure for Students" offer.

Whenever I proceed through the student verification step at signup.azure.com/studentverification, the process repeatedly fails with:

"We encountered an unexpected error. Try again later."

Details:

  • Offer: Azure for Students (OfferType 1)
  • Verification Method: GitHub Student Developer Pack
  • Correlation ID: 3969ca3f-c046-4ad0-a120-41893e876d0c
  • Session ID: f5a969c7-ad93-49bb-b2e2-88626bcae5bb

Could an Azure billing / support engineer please initiate a private message or assist in manually verifying and activating the student subscription on my account?

Thank you,

Amar Jyoti Patra

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.