Outlook subfolders have disappeared. I cannot login to Outlook now as well. Has my subscription expired or is there another problem?

DEBRA CARGILL 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T19:55:04.36+00:00

My Outlook email subfolders have disappeared. Now I am unable to login to Outlook. Is it possible that my subscription eneded withoiut my knowledge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Windows
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DEBRA CARGILL 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-01T19:56:15.7266667+00:00

    Is a community response coming?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Brian Tillman 27,405 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T23:09:08.7566667+00:00

    Hi. I''m Brian and I'll try to help.

    What subscription did you have? You should be able to log into https://account.microsoft.com/services to see your subscription.

    Which Outlook do you mean - classic Outlook for WIndows? New Outlook for WIndows? Outlook online (using a web browser)? What folder were the subfolders under - the Inbox or another folder? If you log into https://outlook.live.com/, do you see them or not?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.