Azure for Students verification fails and support redirects me to Engage Center with No Access

henrique teruya 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T15:39:29.67+00:00

I am trying to activate Azure for Students.

I am currently enrolled at Universidade de São Paulo (USP), Brazil.

During academic verification, Azure shows:

“You do not have access. Our systems are detecting a problem with your account and are unable to validate your access.”

I tried again using my personal Microsoft account and my university information, but the error persists.

I also followed the Azure for Education support path for Brazil. However, the “Portuguese” support link redirects me to Microsoft Engage Center, where my account shows “No Access” because I do not have permission to any workspace.

Since I do not yet have an active Azure subscription, I cannot open a normal Azure support ticket.

Could you please advise the correct support path or whether my Azure for Students eligibility/account needs manual review?

I am a current student at Universidade de São Paulo (USP) and can provide my university email and proof of enrollment privately if required.

Azure | Azure Training
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.