Sharing subscription

Joseph Buchanan 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T14:54:56.9166667+00:00

I do not have anyone added, I get message too many invites try again in 30 days. Waiting 30 days or purchasing an additional 1 month subscription is not an option.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | MacOS
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T15:34:22.53+00:00

    Hi Joseph,

    This will require a reset from the backend of your invites. Since this is a user-user support forum, I can offer limited help I am sorry.

    Please contact Microsoft Support for further assistance.

     

    Exact steps to reach support:

    • Please go to the https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact page.
    • Click Microsoft Office / Windows depending on the issue.
    • Click Get Home Support.
    • Type "Billing" and press Enter.
    • Please click on the "Contact support" button at the bottom.
    • Select the Category for support based on your requirements.

     Contact support abc_page-0001

    I hope this information helps. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Wishing you good luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.