A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Hello Michal,
I can see that you wish to enable the scratch to erase feature in windows 11 OneNote
Since the “Enable the scratch-out gesture while inking” option itself is no longer appearing under File > Options > Advanced > Pen, even though Microsoft’s current documentation still lists that setting, I’d like to narrow down whether this is related to the specific OneNote build you’re running.
Could you please go to File > Account > About OneNote and share the OneNote version and build number shown there?
Since you’re using the Microsoft 365 Insider version, knowing the exact build will help determine whether the disappearance of the option is specific to that build rather than a problem with the pen or the gesture itself.
Feel free reply back to this post and update me on this issue, I'll be happy to help.