Microsoft for Startups Preview — “Your Microsoft Team / Get program support” is missing and Azure activation fails

Ankit Kumar 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T11:01:43.7866667+00:00

I’m currently building Recovra and applied for Microsoft for Startups through the Y Combinator benefit.

My Microsoft for Startups Preview dashboard is accessible and shows $1,000 Azure credits remaining, but I cannot see the “Your Microsoft Team” / “Get program support” section described in the Microsoft documentation.

I also tried the official Microsoft for Startups support link, but it redirects me back to the same Microsoft for Startups Preview dashboard.

In addition, when I try to activate Azure, I receive:

“You’re not eligible for an Azure free account.”

Azure Cost Management also shows that I currently have no Azure subscription/billing scope available.

It has now been 3 days since I submitted/applied, and I would like to confirm:

  1. Is my Microsoft for Startups application fully approved, pending, or stuck?
  2. Is my Y Combinator investor/referral information correctly attached to my application?
  3. What Azure credit entitlement is currently associated with my account?
  4. Can Microsoft for Startups Program Support help reset/complete my Azure activation?
  5. Is there any issue with my current Microsoft account that is preventing Azure activation?

The documented Your Microsoft Team → Get program support option is not available in my Preview portal, so I cannot submit the program-support request through the documented route.

Could a Microsoft moderator please escalate this to the Microsoft for Startups Program Support / Azure Startup team?

Account: ******@recovra.in Startup: Recovra Name: Ankit Kumar

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.