Microsoft for Startups Founders Hub — LinkedIn SSO inaccessible; need existing account migrated to Microsoft account

penuel akom 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T07:23:54.2+00:00

Hello Microsoft for Startups Support,

I am an existing Microsoft for Startups / Founders Hub participant, and I need help recovering access to my existing Founders Hub account.

My original Founders Hub application was created before the May 29, 2026 Microsoft for Startups portal transition, and I originally authenticated/sign-in through my LinkedIn account.

I can no longer access that LinkedIn account because LinkedIn has placed the account under verification/restriction, which prevents me from completing the LinkedIn authentication required to access my original Founders Hub account.

The important point is that my Microsoft for Startups benefits are still active.

I can currently access my Azure account using my Microsoft account, and I can see:

• My Azure dashboard

• My Azure resources

• Cost Management

• Billing information

• My Microsoft for Startups Azure sponsorship

• My remaining Azure startup credit balance

I originally received the Microsoft for Startups Investor Offer through an investor referral code and was allocated approximately $100,000 in Azure credits.

However, I cannot access my original Founders Hub account because its authentication is tied to my inaccessible LinkedIn identity.

I am also experiencing a related issue with the Azure Portal. When I navigate to the Azure Portal Home page, I am redirected to the Microsoft for Startups application flow and asked to enter an investor referral code again.

When I enter the same investor referral code that was used for my original Investor Offer, I receive:

"We couldn't verify the investor referral code."

I do NOT want to create a new Microsoft for Startups application or redeem a new referral code.

I am trying to regain access to my EXISTING Founders Hub / Microsoft for Startups enrollment and preserve the existing relationship between:

  1. My original LinkedIn identity
  2. My Microsoft account
  3. My Microsoft for Startups profile
  4. My Azure subscription
  5. My existing Investor Offer
  6. My remaining Azure sponsorship credits

I have already submitted support requests through the Azure Portal, but I have not received a response since last week.

My requested resolution is:

Can Microsoft for Startups Support manually migrate/reassociate the authentication for my existing Founders Hub account from my inaccessible LinkedIn identity to my existing Microsoft account/Azure identity?

I am willing to provide whatever information is required to verify ownership, including my original LinkedIn profile, Microsoft account, Azure subscription information, startup/company information, original acceptance information, and screenshots of my active Azure sponsorship.

I have also seen recent Microsoft Q&A cases involving existing Microsoft for Startups accounts being redirected into the new application flow despite having existing Azure sponsorship. I would appreciate it if the team could check whether my existing LinkedIn verification, Startup profile, Microsoft account, and Azure subscription are correctly associated.

I am specifically requesting assistance with the EXISTING Founders Hub account rather than creating a new Startup application.

Thank you.

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.