Microsoft for Startups — $1,000 credits visible but Azure activation fails and YC/investor credits not activated

Ankit Kumar 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T07:23:38.59+00:00

I'm enrolled in Microsoft for Startups through the Y Combinator benefit.

My Microsoft for Startups Preview dashboard shows $1,000 Azure credits remaining.

However, when I try to complete Azure activation, after entering my payment information I receive:

“You're not eligible for an Azure free account.”

Azure Cost Management currently shows “None selected” and I have no Azure subscription available.

I have also waited beyond the normal application review period, but the expanded YC/investor Azure credits have not appeared.

I tried the official Microsoft for Startups support link (aka.ms/startuphelp-mfs-portal), but it redirects me back to the Microsoft for Startups Preview dashboard. The documented “Your Microsoft Team → Get program support” option is not present in my portal.

Azure Help + Support also does not provide a usable Microsoft for Startups Program Support route for this issue.

Could a Microsoft moderator please escalate this to Microsoft for Startups Program Support and have my Azure activation/YC investor entitlement reviewed?

Account: ******@recovra.in Startup: Recovra Name: Ankit Kumar

I have attached screenshots Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.49.20 PM

Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.32.54 PM

Screenshot 2026-10-01 at 12.49.33 PM

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.