Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Hi Lakshmi,
Thank you for sharing the details of your situation.
As this is a user-to-user support forum, I can only offer guidance based on similar cases. I do not have access to your tenant or account and cannot retrieve your login credentials. Only Microsoft Support can verify the tenant status, assist with Global Administrator or MFA recovery, and determine the available recovery options.
The personal Microsoft account used during the subscription process may be different from the business administrator account created for your Microsoft 365 tenant. To access the Microsoft 365 Admin Center, you need to use the business account associated with the subscription, which may look like ******@xxxx.onmicrosoft.com.
Please check the personal email address you used as the billing or contact email when activating the Microsoft 365 Business Standard trial. Microsoft may have sent a welcome or confirmation email containing:
- Your initial administrator username
- Your tenant domain, such as
xxxx.onmicrosoft.com - Or you can search your inbox and Spam or Junk folders using keywords such as “Microsoft 365,” “Office 365,” “onmicrosoft.com,” “Welcome,” and “Your account.”
You may also refer to this article: I forgot the account I use with Microsoft 365
If you find the business username, try signing in at https://admin.microsoft.com. and complete the remaining setup steps to get started.
If you cannot find the login details or encounter an error when accessing the account, let me know and share a screenshot of the error message, if available, so I can provide the next steps. Please remove any personal or sensitive information before posting the screenshot.
I hope this information is helpful. Should you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to share them in the comment below. I'm very happy to help.
If the answer is helpful, please click 'Yes' and kindly upvote it.
Note: Please follow the steps in the forum documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.