You're not eligible for an Azure free account

Thi Nguyen Dinh 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T13:31:41.88+00:00

Hello Microsoft Azure Support,

I am trying to sign up for the Azure 30-day free trial, but I received the following message:

"You're not eligible for an Azure free account."

I would like to understand why my account is not eligible for the Azure free trial. I believe there may be an issue with my account or the eligibility verification process.

Could you please check my account and let me know the reason for this restriction? If possible, please help me resolve the issue so that I can activate the Azure 30-day free trial.

Country/Region: Vietnam

Requested offer: Azure Free Account / 30-day free trial

Thank you for your help. I look forward to your response.

Best regards, [Your Name]

Azure Cloud Services
Azure Cloud Services

An Azure platform as a service offer that is used to deploy web and cloud applications.


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.