Azure for Students – College Email ID Not Accepted During Signup

Akshaya Manukonda 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T08:28:20.69+00:00

Hi everyone,

I am a college student trying to sign up for Azure for Students using my official college email ID. However, my college email address is not getting registered/accepted during the signup process.

I have a valid college email ID and I am eligible as a student, but I am unable to complete the Azure for Students registration.

Could anyone please help me understand:

  1. Why is my college email ID not being accepted?
  2. How can I check whether my college email domain is eligible for Azure for Students?
  3. Is there any alternative way to verify my student status if my college email is not recognized?

Any guidance on resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Azure Cloud Services
Azure Cloud Services

An Azure platform as a service offer that is used to deploy web and cloud applications.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.