Case #2609280040002013 — AKS demo billing dispute — AI misrouted ticket — subscription suspended — phone AI won't connect to human

BrianelHunter-9253 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T07:37:11.51+00:00
I need urgent help from a Microsoft staff member.

CASE NUMBER: 2609280040002013

SITUATION:
I clicked a "Demo" template in the Azure Portal. It automatically 
deployed an AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) cluster without my 
explicit configuration. I was billed for resources I never 
intentionally created or used.

I deleted the resources but continued to be billed — likely due 
to the auto-generated MC_ node resource group that survives AKS 
cluster deletion. My subscription is now SUSPENDED due to these 
charges.

WHAT I'VE TRIED:
1. Filed support ticket → Case #2609280040002013
2. Received AI auto-response incorrectly directing me to 
   Marketplace/ISV support (this is a Microsoft first-party 
   AKS charge, not a third-party Marketplace product)
3. Called 1-800-642-7676 → Phone AI refused to connect me 
   to a human agent and disconnected the call
4. Posted to @AzureSupport on X/Twitter

AFFECTED SUBSCRIPTIONS:
- 92fdb8bf-ca3f-4f26-aa7f-e0b25d217d02 (SUSPENDED)
- ecd4e37a-cb8e-4eb7-9dff-289d4870e0d1
- b057ba7b-db33-41d2-ba59-979e64fefb75
Tenant: f1beffbd-0048-48e6-8223-f3ff19d56ceb

WHAT I NEED:
1. Human billing specialist to review case #2609280040002013
2. Audit of AKS charges — I never configured or used the cluster
3. Courtesy credit for unintentional demo deployment
4. Reactivation or proper closure of suspended subscription

I am the founder of Misalignment Platform 
(misalignmentplatform.com) — an AI governance startup. 
This billing issue is blocking my entire Azure infrastructure 
and my Microsoft for Startups application.

``#azure-billing #azure-subscription #azure-kubernetes-service`

Azure Automation
Azure Automation

An Azure service that is used to automate, configure, and install updates across hybrid environments.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.