RESOLVED!! OneNote: How to move my page title back to the left

Just Moi 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T04:27:49.7233333+00:00

In OneNote, I somehow moved my page title to the middle, and I can't move it back to the left side.

I've tried everything. Can anyone help please?

Thank you!

image

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Just Moi 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-29T19:04:04.46+00:00

    I shrunk the big container as narrow as it would go, and that worked. Thanks for your time @Lychee-Ng !

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Just Moi 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-29T19:01:48.4533333+00:00

    When I made the container very narrow, that worked. Thank you @Lychee-Ng

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Lychee-Ng 28,915 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-29T08:57:02.55+00:00

    Hi Just Moi,

    From what I know, so far OneNote doesn't have an option to set the Title to the middle of the page yet. Align Center exists, but I don't think it matches your case:

    User's image User's image

    Based on your screenshot, there's a chance that the text container is positioned to the left of the Title, rather than the Title itself being set to the middle. Please try clicking the gray bar on top of the writing box, hold the mouse button, and drag it to the right until you're comfortable with the location of the Title.

    User's image

    If you're not sure where the limit is, open the View tab > Page Setup > Paper Size > Size > choose anything other than Auto (e.g., you can pick Letter). Click the gray bar then move the mouse, and the container should jump back inside the border. After that, change the Size back to Auto.

    User's image

    User's image

    User's image

    Overall, the title, date, and time all appear shifted together, which is consistent with the writing box being repositioned rather than the section being center-aligned to the Page. I hope the suggestions above can help in your situation!

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.