A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Hi,
I would like to follow up on your issue. Have you tried the provided steps?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Within the past 3 weeks savings an Excel file to One Drive has slowed to a crawl
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Hi,
I would like to follow up on your issue. Have you tried the provided steps?
Hi ,
I'm Dyari. Thanks for reaching out.
Many users have reported the same issue recently but Microsoft has not yet officially confirmed the issue or announced a fix date.
Please check your Excel version. If it is 2.113.5, check the App Store for a newer update. Until an update is available, I recommend avoiding important edits in the iPad app and temporarily using Excel for the web in Safari.
If the file is still open, try Save a Copy with a different name before closing it. Please do not reinstall Excel until any locally stored files have been backed up, because unsynchronized changes could be lost.
Same problem on 3 iPad… but saving files on PC to One Drive works perfectly