Hello,
My Microsoft for Startups business verification has been pending for more than one month.
The Microsoft for Startups page in the Azure portal continues to show:
“We are reviewing your startup verification. Check back in a few days.”
I currently have the initial $200 Azure credit activated. However, the business verification required to progress to the next credit level has remained under review for more than one month.
I also cannot find the “Your Microsoft Team” or “Get program support” option referenced in Microsoft documentation. I am using the new Microsoft for Startups PREVIEW experience in the Azure portal.
I tried the Azure Help + Support flow, but Microsoft for Startups is not available as a service/category, so I am unable to submit a support request to the appropriate team.
Could a Microsoft moderator please help escalate this case internally to the Microsoft for Startups Program Support / Business Verification team?
I can provide my application details, company information, Azure subscription ID, and any verification documents privately through an authorized Microsoft support channel if required.
Thank you.