Azure subscription disabled and tenant deauthenticated — AADSTS5000224

2026-09-23T02:47:01.86+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support,

My Azure subscription was disabled after Microsoft detected suspected suspicious activity and an alleged Acceptable Use Policy violation.

I am the legitimate owner of the account. My recent Azure activity consisted only of deploying and configuring Azure resources using ARM templates with parameters for learning and development purposes.

I have not intentionally used Azure for prohibited activities.

I am now completely unable to access my Azure tenant. When I try to sign in, I receive:

AADSTS5000224: The tenant 'Default Directory' has been deauthenticated and is no longer available.

I cannot access the Azure portal to create a support ticket because the tenant itself is unavailable.

Could Microsoft please review this case and re-authenticate the tenant so I can regain access and address the subscription suspension?

Thank you.

Azure Policy
Azure Policy

An Azure service that is used to implement corporate governance and standards at scale for Azure resources.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Senthil kumar 2,580 Reputation points
    2026-09-23T07:25:34.0233333+00:00

    Hi @Mary Laura Carolina Limay Oliva

    This form works even when your tenant is disabled:

    https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestform

    Choose:

    Product: Azure

    Category: Subscription Management

    Issue type: Account disabled / Tenant deactivated

    This bypasses the Azure Portal entirely.

    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.