Additional task-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Dear @Andres Felipe Vargas Ramirez,
Good day! Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum!
Regarding your situation, thank you for providing the additional details and for testing on multiple devices.
Since you've already reproduced the behavior on two different Samsung tablets, this may indicate that the issue is related to how the Microsoft Teams Android app is handling S Pen input rather than a hardware problem with the devices themselves. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a Samsung tablet with an S Pen, so I'm unable to personally reproduce and verify the behavior.
Before proceeding further, please ensure both Android, One UI, and the Microsoft Teams app are fully updated to the latest available versions, then kindly test again.
If the issue persists, I would strongly recommend opening a support ticket with Microsoft via your IT/Global Microsoft 365 Admin. Given that the S Pen functions correctly in Samsung Notes and other applications, and that the same behavior has been observed across multiple devices, Microsoft's support team will be in the best position to investigate whether this is a software issue, compatibility issue, or a potential bug within Teams.
I appreciate the time you've already spent troubleshooting.
If you submit a support ticket, please include the device models, Teams version, Android version, and the steps to reproduce the issue, as this will help the engineering team investigate more efficiently.
Kindly let me know when there are updates or if you need further assistance. Any updates you’re able to share would be really helpful.
I'm here and happy to help!
Thank you for your kindness and understanding!