Displaying your screen content to others during a Teams meeting or call for collaboration
Hello @Atharva Deshpande
At the moment, I have not found any documentation or configuration setting indicating that the "Interact with background content" feature can be explicitly enabled or disabled through a Teams meeting policy.However, since you mentioned that all affected users are assigned to a custom Teams Meeting Policy, could you please share screenshots of the policy configuration for my review?
As part of the troubleshooting process, I recommend comparing the affected custom meeting policy with the Global (Org-wide default) policy to identify any configuration differences. Additionally, if possible, please assign the affected user to the Global policy and verify whether the issue persists. This comparison will help determine whether the behavior is related to a conflict or misconfiguration within the custom meeting policy. If the issue does not occur when the user is assigned the Global policy, it may indicate that a setting within the custom policy is contributing to the problem.
I look forward to your update.