A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
I have done everything in your solution and none of it worked
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello
I use excel on my iPad Pro and since Tuesday I haven’t been able to use any of my workbooks as it just freezes when I tell it to save. It hasn’t auto saved correctly for at least 6 months either so I usually manually save it every 15 mins. I have tried the below solutions:
delete the app and redownload it
turn off the iPad and on again
save the file with a new name
Tried to delete old hidden sheets but without being able to save as soon as I do a single bit of work it wont stick
Tried to make a new workbook to test it but it won’t save
tried to do it off line but it won’t change anything
Tried using another simpler workbook
Followed advice on clearing things up in iPad settings
Sometimes I can save but usually it won’t work after a minute or doing something as simple as inserting a line. It’s quite frustrating. I have lots of work to do and I just can’t do it or even print sheets.
Any advice is greatly appreciated.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
I have done everything in your solution and none of it worked
I just did an update to ISO 26.7 and my workbook is working fine including saving and printing.
Depuis le 19 septembre 2026, l'ouverture de fichiers Excel depuis l'application OneDrive Android ne fonctionne plus correctement.
Le problème concerne plusieurs téléphones et tablettes utilisant le même compte Microsoft et tous les fichiers Excel.
Dans OneDrive, lorsque je clique sur l'icône Excel du fichier, Excel s'ouvre, affiche une pendule pendant quelques secondes puis affiche « Une erreur est survenue ».
Le problème est également apparu sur une tablette qui fonctionnait auparavant, sans modification de sa configuration.
Les applications OneDrive et Excel sont à jour. Le cache de OneDrive et Excel a été vidé et les appareils ont été redémarrés, sans résultat.
Si j'utilise « ⋮ → Ouvrir avec Excel », le fichier s'ouvre mais uniquement en lecture seule avec « Enregistrer une copie ».
En revanche, le même fichier est parfaitement accessible et modifiable sur PC et via OneDrive dans Chrome.
Cela semble donc concerner l'intégration entre l'application OneDrive Android et Excel mobile, et non les fichiers ou leurs autorisations.
Pouvez-vous vérifier s'il existe actuellement un incident connu concernant OneDrive Android → Excel ou une régression récente de l'application ?