Requesting a Refund for my purchase

SUJAL NAYAK 0 Reputation points
2026-09-15T14:54:52.09+00:00

I need a refund for a Microsoft Store app purchase. I purchased VirtualTablet and would like to request a refund.

I purchased VirtualTablet from Microsoft Store for ₹264 on September 9, 2026. The app does not work with my iPad/Windows setup, and I would like to request a refund. Order number: 5458551753.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Windows
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. 재기 전 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-06T01:10:23.2633333+00:00

    제가 보안망에 있는 PC을 HOME edition에서 Pro 로 변경하려 하였으나

    VPN을 통해서 micro store가 연결이 안되어서 

    인터넷망에 있는 PC을 이용해서 구매한 다음 제품키를 획득한 다음

    그 제품키를 보안망에서 사용하면 될것 같아 구매를 했는데

    제품키가 나오지 않는 다는 것을 알고 구매 취소하려 하였으나

    구매 취소 기능 이 없네요.

    하여 정중히 요청드립니다.

      Windows 10/11 Pro 업그레이드를 실수로 잘못된 PC에서 구매했습니다. 주문번호: 9601951177 결제금액: ₩165,000 아직 Pro 업그레이드를 설치하지 않았습니다. 다른 PC에 Windows 11 Pro를 적용하려고 구매했는데 대상 PC를 잘못 선택했습니다. 구매 취소 및 환불을 요청합니다.  

    부탁드립니다.

    연락하실 일이 있으시면, 

    전화번호 010 4810 1331 "전재기" 로 부탁드립니다.

    감사합니다

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. SD - IA 180.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-15T15:27:45.15+00:00

    Hi,

    Apologies for any inconvenience - I'm happy to help you today.

    If you want to Refund an app/game, Microsoft Store allows you to request a refund within 14 days.

    For Software products, the period can be up to 30 days.

    For games, additional conditions apply, such as playing for fewer than a specific number of hours.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/10558/microsoft-store-returning-items-bought-for-exchange-refund

    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/digital-game-purchase-refund-terms


    To request a refund, please go to the following page:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders


    You should see your order after signing in.

    I hope you find this information useful. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.