I can't add my custom domain to Static Web Apps and Azure App Functions

Minh Ha 1 Reputation point
2026-08-10T06:42:24.02+00:00

I added successful my custom domains to azure static web apps and azure function app in my previous subscription. After deleting subscription , I can't added my custom domain to new azure static web apps and azure function apps in my new subscription.

Please help to fix.

Thank

Azure Static Web Apps
Azure Static Web Apps

An Azure service that provides streamlined full-stack web app development.


1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Minh Ha 1 Reputation point
    2026-09-30T01:47:25.0766667+00:00

    would like an update on this case. My domain name continues to incur daily costs, but I cannot use it because the binding from the deleted Static Web App has not been removed. I submitted a request to Azure Support and paid the USD 30 support fee, yet the issue remains unresolved with no visible action taken.

    I request immediate assistance or escalation to the responsible team to ensure this matter is resolved without further delay.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.