Hi Kai Wynn,
I'm sorry to hear you got double charged for a Minecraft Realms subscription. That said, I need to note in advance that Microsoft Q&A is just a user-to-user support forum. Contributors here cannot access subscriptions, billing records, or process refunds. We can only provide guidance on the available support channels. Right now, please check again:
- Sign in to Microsoft Account > Subscriptions
- Confirm the duplicate Minecraft Realms subscriptions
- See if the Request a refund option is available > select and continue.
It's also worth noting that Minecraft Realms subscriptions are not typically eligible for standard refunds, so the refund button may not appear. In that case, I recommend reaching out directly to Minecraft Support so they can review your Realm-specific subscription issues and duplicate purchases:
- Submit a request here: Minecraft Support Form
- Fill in the form and include:
- The Microsoft account used for the subscriptions
- Screenshots taken from Subscriptions page above.
- The order numbers + created date for both charges.
I wish I could provide more direct help in your situation, but payment-related issues often involve privacy information. This is just a community platform, we are fellow users and do not have the ability to proceed further.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.