I have purchased Lifetime.AnyScan.IAP but I cannot find it for download. Order Number 9268523641

Ingeborg McNicoll 10 Reputation points
2025-08-20T11:36:08.3633333+00:00

I have purchased Lifetime.AnyScan.IAP but I cannot find it for download. Order Number 9268523641

Windows for home | Other | Apps

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John Jefferson Doyon 89,540 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-08-20T14:01:23.76+00:00

    Hi, I'm John! I will help you with this.

    Microsoft Q&A is public, and we can only provide information. It is beyond our capability to assist directly with purchase-related concerns.


    To help narrow down the issue:

    • When you say Lifetime.AnyScan.IAP, are you referring to an app you purchased through the Microsoft Store on your PC, or was it from another website?
    • Have you already checked the Microsoft Store app on your PC under "Library" or "My Apps" to see if the download is waiting there?
    • Could you confirm whether you’re using a Windows 10 or Windows 11 device?

    Click "Add comment" to let me know.

    Regards,

    John J.D.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.