Other Intune-related topics, including unsupported scenarios and platform-specific behaviors
Not an answer but a rebut:
Hi, I see the answer as somewhat remiss as to 'red' -eq 'bad', after all it is a warning that something is wrong, but benign considering the device has the status as 'verified' in green colour when things are not 'bad'. This is throwing a red herring, and I would expect that professional/skill developers would also write the code to suppress such red herrings to the end user. I think that the engineers need to do better and code according, and whether this be an Apple engineering task or Microsoft, to an end user it looks bad, when we are all worried about cybersecurity, you stumble across something - and this is a security certificate that we are trying to teach people to pay attention too - that looks like it is security related and broken, it is no surprise people are questioning, "Why is my iPad 'not verified?" (or maybe it is just the five or so people in this thread!) All love and peace.....and a better UX.