Artifact Signing: Validation Failed — Assistance Needed to Resolve Subscription Conversion Issue

MattBradford-4369 0 Reputation points
2026-10-10T15:38:26.8533333+00:00

Problem description

I am seeking help regarding an issue with my Azure subscription related to artifact signing. The problem is that I am unable to convert my subscription within Azure, which is impacting my ability to manage and utilize my resources effectively.

Environment

The affected environment involves Azure Artifact Signing services, with the resource being a subscription located in an unspecified region.

What I've already tried

I have reviewed the available case details and diagnostic information provided, but I have not attempted any troubleshooting steps myself.

Current status

I am currently seeking guidance to resolve the subscription conversion issue and would appreciate support to confirm the best course of action to successfully convert my existing subscription while preserving current resources and access.

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.