I am a teacher at Round Rock Independent School District in Round Rock, TX how do I a free copy of MS office 365?

Sunita_Pant 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T18:56:31.16+00:00

I am a teacher, how do get MS Office 365 for free?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS726 271.9K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-08T19:31:54.89+00:00

    Hello

    Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/education/products/office

    Click on the "Get started.. " button

    Enter your school/work email address to check your eligibility, if it is not eligible, your school IT will need to reach out to Microsoft to establish it first.

    If your school already provides Microsoft 365, sign in at https://www.microsoft365.com using your school account.

    If your license includes the desktop applications, you should see an Install apps option to download Office.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.