Microsoft 365 Copilot license Placing Order Error

Joseph Kobe 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T17:36:07.9866667+00:00

Hello,

I cannot place order for Microsoft 365 Copilot license under the Microsoft 365 Copilot Business - MAICPP Partner Success Core Benefit programme

I have the error : We couldn't verify your sign-in for this purchase. Please sign in again, then retry. (CV: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed])

Please can you help ?

Kind regards,

[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jayden-P 3,380 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-08T17:52:31.39+00:00

    Hello @Joseph Kobe

    To better understand the scenario, could you please confirm whether you are:

    • Trying to purchase a standard Microsoft 365 Copilot add-on license, or
    • Trying to redeem a Microsoft 365 Copilot offer included in your MAICPP Partner Success benefits package?

    From what I see, the current partner benefits comparison page lists Microsoft 365 Copilot under Partner Success Expanded Benefits, and I do not see it listed under Partner Success Core Benefits:

    User's image

    Ref: Partner benefits packages

    I look forward for your response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.