Credit Card bill that I have no idea what it is for.

Butch Runyan 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T15:01:41.06+00:00

I am being charged on my credit card for something that I have no idea what it is.

On my credit card statement it says:

8/27 Microsfot-G[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Can you tell me what this is for?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ryan-N 16,135 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-08T16:12:54.46+00:00

    Hi Butch,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    To better assist you, I have sent you a private message. Please check it when you have a chance.

    User's image

    I look forward to hearing from you.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.