Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.
Request for manual review: existing Azure subscription used only for code signing
Hello Microsoft/Azure Support,
My Microsoft for Startups application is marked as ineligible because I have an existing Azure subscription.
The existing subscription was created only for Azure Artifact Signing/electronic code signing of my Android applications. It is a free and limited subscription. It is not a Microsoft for Startups credit offer, it is not used as a general production environment, and I have never received or used Microsoft for Startups credits.
I am Marko Ćuća, the sole founder and developer of PLATINUM CORE 777, an independent software project based in Serbia. PLATINUM CORE 777 is a modular business software platform that provides licensed websites, Android applications, secure document storage, document archiving, business workflows and digital support for companies and entrepreneurs. I have already developed several working applications and licensed client projects.
I applied for Microsoft for Startups credits so I can develop and host the central PLATINUM CORE 777 platform and its future services. The existing Azure subscription is used only for signing applications and is unrelated to the requested startup credits.
Could you please manually review my eligibility and confirm whether this code-signing subscription can be excluded from the eligibility check? If not, please explain how I can close or separate it and reapply without losing the ability to sign my existing applications.
The Microsoft account used for the application is available to provide privately. I can also provide screenshots and additional project information if required.
Microsoft account email: ******@icloud.com
Thank you.