Not receiving email from a no-reply email address

POSTROOM-LONDON_GB 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T08:58:16.3633333+00:00

Please can someone help, I'm having problems receiving email from the follow ******@royalmail.com to receive a vitrifaction code to access there online site. I've checked with mu company and they say there is no blocker at there end on this ... is it a Microsoft software fix in some setting...

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Virginia M 42,240 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T10:07:27.3+00:00

    Hello, I’m Virginia.

    That is a regular problem on the forum, many have had to use either incognito mode &/or a non-Chrome based browser like Firefox in order to send the code.

    If this doesn’t work they you’ll need to use the backup code shown during 2 factor authentication set-up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.