TPM 2.0 Detected in BIOS but not in device manager

Filip Przybysz 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T21:29:18.0166667+00:00

My SSD failed a couple months ago and was replaced with the same model, windows was reinstalled however not activated yet due to the cost being to steep. I cannot play some games since TPM is not detected on my device manager however, it is detected in my BIOS. I made sure to update my BIOS thinking that will talk some sense into my device but TPM 2.0 is still not detected.

When I click onto the TPM2.0 in device manager it says something about code 10. This code has always been there and I do not know how to fix this code, I have used AI to guide me but there has been no luck.

How do I make sure windows sees TPM2.0?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Dio Xavier 296.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-06T21:44:15.6566667+00:00

    Hello,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Community.

    Good afternoon. To provide a more accurate answer, please let me know the make and model of your computer. Also, please share a screenshot of your system information: press Win+R, paste the command msinfo32, and press Enter. Please share a screenshot of the system information that appears. Additionally, share a screenshot after running the following command:

    tpm.msc

    I look forward to your reply.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.