I want to Unblock my account. How do it verify my account?

Tim Way 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T13:35:40.0766667+00:00

I received an Email saying there was suspicious activity and my outlook account was now blocked. What can I do to unblock it?

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Jonathan Deives 82,375 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-06T14:17:42.5533333+00:00

    I'm sorry about the problem.

    If your account is showing as blocked, please follow the instructions provided by Microsoft in the article below: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/account-has-been-locked-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27

    If you are still unable to access the account after following those instructions, you can submit the Account Reinstatement form. Please note that this is different from the account recovery form: https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinstatement?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.