MSN Money Watchlist Movers section is no longer displayed

James Alexander 0 Reputation points
2026-10-06T10:11:24.1766667+00:00

Hello,

I previously had a Watchlist Movers section displayed in the top-right area of MSN Money. It was useful because I could quickly see which stocks on my watchlist were moving without opening each stock individually.

Recently, that section is no longer appearing in the same location. My watchlist itself is still available, but I cannot find the Watchlist Movers section that was previously shown on the MSN Money page.

I have checked my watchlist and signed in with the same Microsoft account, but the section is still missing.

Was the Watchlist Movers section recently moved or removed from the MSN Money layout, or is there a setting that needs to be enabled to restore it?

If this is a recent interface change, could someone please confirm whether the feature is still available?

Windows for home | Other | Apps
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ian-T 13,360 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-07T00:57:03.3833333+00:00

    Hello @James Alexander

    Since your watchlist is still available and only the Watchlist Movers card is missing, this appears to be related to the current MSN Money page layout rather than your account or watchlist settings.

    There is currently no documented setting for enabling that card. You can continue accessing your stocks through My Watchlist in MSN Money. As a quick check, try the page in an InPrivate window or another browser. If the card remains missing there as well, it is unlikely to be a local browser issue.

    I recommend using Feedback at the bottom of the MSN page and reporting it as a missing or broken feature. This sends the report to the team responsible for the MSN layout.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators and contributors cannot access accounts or Microsoft’s back-end systems. We can only provide technical guidance on reported incidents, requests and ideas 

    Thank you for your time and I hope you have a good day

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.