Minecraft Realm not opening after being paid for

Ko Gaines 0 Reputation points
2026-10-04T05:45:41.46+00:00

I purchased a realm, but it never opened. I reached out to support, and I still haven’t received a response. I’m starting to wonder if support might not be available on weekends. Either way, I paid for the realm and it didn’t open, so I’d like to know what’s going on.

ignore the tag, thanks in advance I hope someone knows something

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Alex-L 12,985 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-06T07:46:40.4166667+00:00

    Hi Ko Gaines

    Sorry you're dealing with that. If the Realm subscription was charged but the Realm never finished provisioning, that's usually something only Minecraft Support can investigate from their side. Support response times can sometimes be longer on weekends, so I would give it a little more time if your ticket was recently submitted.

    In the meantime, check that the subscription appears under your Microsoft account services and that you're signed into the same account that purchased the Realm. If the Realm still doesn't appear after payment has been processed, you'll need Minecraft Support to review the purchase and provisioning status.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.