My Minecraft Dungeons 2 preorder got canceled even tho it showed me i had the game ready to play

Radek Novák 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T15:40:08.03+00:00

I have preordered the Minecraft Dungeons 2 game so I could get the preorder bonus. I payed it and in the Minecraft launcher it showed me: ALREADY PURCHASED. So i knew I have bought it. Now that the game released and i wanted to play it to get the bonus, it shows me that i need to buy it again, and the transaction has been mysteriously declined, even tho i payed it. I have my money, but I dont have the game. I really want the preorder bonus and i am frustrated. I would like you to give me a chance to pay that declined transaction now, since the problem must have been on your end. I really need the bonus cape. Thank you for your help and understanding of this situation. Here is the transaction ID: 4423731013
I really need the twisted cape, and i am sure i payed it and it showed me that the transaction went through, so please help me to get the bonus or the cape.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Onyx Is here 5,015 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-03T18:10:47.2266667+00:00

    Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

    However, I'm afraid that we are unable to help with game specific issues here. You would need to start an online chat via https://support.xbox.com/contact-us then follow the instructions till you reach a person.

    In the meantime though I can say that the most likely reason the purchase was cancelled is because you're not billed until within 10 days of the game's release. Odds are you had the money at the time of the pre order but not when you were billed. Support will be able to explain that further for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.