I don’t have a sign in screen again. It went away and I don’t know how to get it back
I need to update Microsoft Windows 10 to 11 but I can not sign into my PC anymore.
My son did a reboot into safe mode. It gave me a sign in screen for password. It would not take my password. Now I’m back to a blank screen again and I have no help. I’m <PII removed> and not good at this without a tech phone help or them taking over pc.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in
2 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Carl-L 23,100 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-10-03T09:10:51.3233333+00:00 Hello Sherry Withrow,
Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.
Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't have phone number for personal user support. You can try to contact their support, but most of the time it would just be chat support.
Before we proceed, may I have a photo of the situation to check for you? Please remember to remove all personal information before posting.